We'd like help in planning a trip from VA to St Lo then on to S Dakota, Utah, AZ,Wyoming, and the areas, NM for the Balloon Fest Oct 4 and back down south and back home to Va. We are traveling in RV which may present a problem due to it's length. No idea of what to see and where to stay that would accommadate us. Help is greatly appreciated..We have about 6 weeks available to travel more or less. Planning on Sept-October travel dates, What would you recommend?
Planning a trip from Va to St Lo then onto S Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 4 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 California coast: April
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 11 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side