We'd like help in planning a trip from VA to St Lo then on to S Dakota, Utah, AZ,Wyoming, and the areas, NM for the Balloon Fest Oct 4 and back down south and back home to Va. We are traveling in RV which may present a problem due to it's length. No idea of what to see and where to stay that would accommadate us. Help is greatly appreciated..We have about 6 weeks available to travel more or less. Planning on Sept-October travel dates, What would you recommend?
Planning a trip from Va to St Lo then onto S Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Safety in New Orleans
- 8 Montana- what are must see places?
- 9 Road to Hana
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices