We'd like help in planning a trip from VA to St Lo then on to S Dakota, Utah, AZ,Wyoming, and the areas, NM for the Balloon Fest Oct 4 and back down south and back home to Va. We are traveling in RV which may present a problem due to it's length. No idea of what to see and where to stay that would accommadate us. Help is greatly appreciated..We have about 6 weeks available to travel more or less. Planning on Sept-October travel dates, What would you recommend?
Planning a trip from Va to St Lo then onto S Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, NM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 x mas
- 21 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 22 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 23 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time