We'd like help in planning a trip from VA to St Lo then on to S Dakota, Utah, AZ,Wyoming, and the areas, NM for the Balloon Fest Oct 4 and back down south and back home to Va. We are traveling in RV which may present a problem due to it's length. No idea of what to see and where to stay that would accommadate us. Help is greatly appreciated..We have about 6 weeks available to travel more or less. Planning on Sept-October travel dates, What would you recommend?
Planning a trip from Va to St Lo then onto S Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, NM
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?