Planning a 12-13 Day California trip with my GF in September, we are couple in our early 30s. Flying in from NY, the original thought is to fly into SF and spend 2-3 nights in the area. would like to travel north for about a night to visit Napa Valley. Afterwards I wanted to start driving down along the coast and visit Big Sur, Monterey Bay. Hearst Caste, etc. (would like suggestions of where to stop and for how long). We would like to stop by LA area afterwards to see the area for also about 2 days. Neither of us has ever been to California so we would like suggestions on where to stop by. Afterwards we want to continue traveling down to San Diego area and stay there for about 3 nights as well.
Once again neither of us has ever been to any part of California so any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Alex from NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/thrivemax-testo/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Driving CA 395
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 6 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 11 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 14 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 22 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 23 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later