Planning a 12-13 Day California trip with my GF in September, we are couple in our early 30s. Flying in from NY, the original thought is to fly into SF and spend 2-3 nights in the area. would like to travel north for about a night to visit Napa Valley. Afterwards I wanted to start driving down along the coast and visit Big Sur, Monterey Bay. Hearst Caste, etc. (would like suggestions of where to stop and for how long). We would like to stop by LA area afterwards to see the area for also about 2 days. Neither of us has ever been to California so we would like suggestions on where to stop by. Afterwards we want to continue traveling down to San Diego area and stay there for about 3 nights as well.
Once again neither of us has ever been to any part of California so any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Alex from NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 San Diego VRBO area
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Glacier National Park 2018
- 6 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 11 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 14 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 15 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 18 Colorado Shows Off
- 19 New England Tour
- 20 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 21 help me plan a Cali trip
- 22 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 23 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions