Planning a 12-13 Day California trip with my GF in September, we are couple in our early 30s. Flying in from NY, the original thought is to fly into SF and spend 2-3 nights in the area. would like to travel north for about a night to visit Napa Valley. Afterwards I wanted to start driving down along the coast and visit Big Sur, Monterey Bay. Hearst Caste, etc. (would like suggestions of where to stop and for how long). We would like to stop by LA area afterwards to see the area for also about 2 days. Neither of us has ever been to California so we would like suggestions on where to stop by. Afterwards we want to continue traveling down to San Diego area and stay there for about 3 nights as well.
Once again neither of us has ever been to any part of California so any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Alex from NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Trip Funding
- 7 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 8 Mesa Verde question
- 9 Planning our Move
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 15 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 16 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 17 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 18 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 19 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 20 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 21 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 22 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 23 Hotel advise Chicago
- 24 Maui and Kauai
- 25 Santa Fe and Taos in November