DD has just booked a return trip to from NYC to NZ arriving back at Newark near enough to midnight. I am sure she could have got a return back to JFK but this flight was cheaper so she booked it. Anyway I was just wondering if buses, trains etc run at that time of night. They live in LIC. What would be the best method of transport?
Plane landing in Newark 10.50pm, need to get to Long Island City
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Rockport, MA dining?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 Princeville in January
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area