We are same family of 4 couples-all over 50. We vacationed growing up in and around Estes Park Colorado. No kids going this time. We are looking for a 4 bedroom home in Colorado, but interested in towns that are fun and variety of day trips. We enjoy cooking in for the evenings. Looking for homes as well as suggestions on towns to stay.
Plan Colorado Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 6 How To Looks Fine
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 from Moab to Bryce
- 12 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 13 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 18 Hana from the aiport
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 23 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 24 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 25 Car rentals- San Francisco