We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 5 9-10 day trip to WA
- 6 Atlanta With Toddler
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Turo?
- 9 USA family tour
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Kauai planning help
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 18 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 21 Need help nailing down the details
- 22 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 23 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA