We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 4 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 National Parks?
- 10 Hotels in New Orleans
- 11 Seattle in July
- 12 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 15 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 16 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 17 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 22 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 23 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 24 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 25 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran