We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 3 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 What to do in San Diego
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 11 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 What to do in New York?
- 17 When do school start again in August?
- 18 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 19 Disney for Florida residents
- 20 Yosemite
- 21 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 22 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 23 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 24 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 25 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA