We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 7 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA