We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas