I'm taking my kids (10, 7, and 5) to LA and Palm Springs for 3 weeks in August. Other than the usual (Disneyland, Universal etc.) what are some interesting things to do. They are not really interested in museums, unless it was something special. I'm also looking for a nice beach, quiet and safe, maybe in Malibu. I've been to the Santa Monica pier and Venice - I'd like something a little quieter. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Places to take the kids - LA
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 D.C. in a day
- 12 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles