We are a family of 4 traveling from DC to Charleston in August. We are leaving at night on a Thursday and looking for a place to stop along the way to sleep and then wake up and do an activity in the morning before we head back on the road. Any suggestions for amusement parks or interesting stops along the way that would entertain a 4 year old boy and possible a 1 year old girl (though her need for distraction is low).
Places to stop in North or South Carolina while traveling to Charleston, SC
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone