We are a family of 4 traveling from DC to Charleston in August. We are leaving at night on a Thursday and looking for a place to stop along the way to sleep and then wake up and do an activity in the morning before we head back on the road. Any suggestions for amusement parks or interesting stops along the way that would entertain a 4 year old boy and possible a 1 year old girl (though her need for distraction is low).
Places to stop in North or South Carolina while traveling to Charleston, SC
- 1 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 National Parks?
- 7 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 8 Marcola?
- 9 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 10 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 13 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Great Beach's
- 23 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 24 Death Valley in November
- 25 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)