Okay, my son and I are going to Seward and Homer for 7 days. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to stay? We will be fishing and enjoying the scenery.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 call HP 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 10 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 16 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 19 Inn at Key West
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!