Hubby and I are coming to Philly for a wedding at the Franklin Institute and looking for nice, clean, convenient place to stay. There are so many choices, I was hoping for some help. We will have a car but would like to be fairly close unless there is an amazing deal.
Places to stay in Philadelphia near Franklin Institute
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 10 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Blue ridge parkway
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 20 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 23 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Another apartment rental scam in NYC