We are planning a trip to Marathon in the Keys and would like some suggestions on places to stay. There are about 10 of us and will probably need two apts. or condos. We have been checking out CocoPlum Resort as well as the Gulfview Beachfront Resort. Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, we are open to any other suggestions. It will be for the 4th of July week so I would need to book soon. There will be some teenagers with us so definitely a place with a pool. I know there are no real beaches in the keys but if there are any suggestions of places to stay where you can fish or snorkel as well that will be helpful. If not, somewhere close by. We don't want to stay in Key West...too active for us but will take a day trip there.Thanks for any info you may have.
Places to stay in Marathon Fl.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston