We are planning a trip to Marathon in the Keys and would like some suggestions on places to stay. There are about 10 of us and will probably need two apts. or condos. We have been checking out CocoPlum Resort as well as the Gulfview Beachfront Resort. Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, we are open to any other suggestions. It will be for the 4th of July week so I would need to book soon. There will be some teenagers with us so definitely a place with a pool. I know there are no real beaches in the keys but if there are any suggestions of places to stay where you can fish or snorkel as well that will be helpful. If not, somewhere close by. We don't want to stay in Key West...too active for us but will take a day trip there.Thanks for any info you may have.
Places to stay in Marathon Fl.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Hotels near beach orange county
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Seattle hotels
- 15 Seattle in April
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 21 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 25 roast beef dinner in Manhattan