We are planning a trip to Marathon in the Keys and would like some suggestions on places to stay. There are about 10 of us and will probably need two apts. or condos. We have been checking out CocoPlum Resort as well as the Gulfview Beachfront Resort. Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, we are open to any other suggestions. It will be for the 4th of July week so I would need to book soon. There will be some teenagers with us so definitely a place with a pool. I know there are no real beaches in the keys but if there are any suggestions of places to stay where you can fish or snorkel as well that will be helpful. If not, somewhere close by. We don't want to stay in Key West...too active for us but will take a day trip there.Thanks for any info you may have.
Places to stay in Marathon Fl.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 4 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Santa Barbara area
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?