We are planning a trip to Marathon in the Keys and would like some suggestions on places to stay. There are about 10 of us and will probably need two apts. or condos. We have been checking out CocoPlum Resort as well as the Gulfview Beachfront Resort. Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, we are open to any other suggestions. It will be for the 4th of July week so I would need to book soon. There will be some teenagers with us so definitely a place with a pool. I know there are no real beaches in the keys but if there are any suggestions of places to stay where you can fish or snorkel as well that will be helpful. If not, somewhere close by. We don't want to stay in Key West...too active for us but will take a day trip there.Thanks for any info you may have.
Places to stay in Marathon Fl.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and