We are planning a trip to Marathon in the Keys and would like some suggestions on places to stay. There are about 10 of us and will probably need two apts. or condos. We have been checking out CocoPlum Resort as well as the Gulfview Beachfront Resort. Has anyone stayed there recently? Also, we are open to any other suggestions. It will be for the 4th of July week so I would need to book soon. There will be some teenagers with us so definitely a place with a pool. I know there are no real beaches in the keys but if there are any suggestions of places to stay where you can fish or snorkel as well that will be helpful. If not, somewhere close by. We don't want to stay in Key West...too active for us but will take a day trip there.Thanks for any info you may have.
Places to stay in Marathon Fl.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th