Help! I am looking very last minute to book a place to stay with our family in Kentucky. We are looking for a place that is a cabin or cottage, nothing fancy, on a lake that our kids can fish and swim in, take a canoe around in, hiking and general relaxing on a vacation away from home. We have 2 kids, 9 and 4 1/2. I've looked into several sites already but I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed or knows of a place that perhaps I am just not finding. I've looked on vrbo.com, lakehouses.com and away.com. We have the weeks of July 24-Aug. 5. Any ideas? Oh, we live in Chicago and want to drive no more than 8 hrs. Thanks!
Places to stay in Kentucky with family!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Princeville in January
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 pa to az
- 15 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 18 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 19 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 20 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 21 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 22 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?