Help! I am looking very last minute to book a place to stay with our family in Kentucky. We are looking for a place that is a cabin or cottage, nothing fancy, on a lake that our kids can fish and swim in, take a canoe around in, hiking and general relaxing on a vacation away from home. We have 2 kids, 9 and 4 1/2. I've looked into several sites already but I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed or knows of a place that perhaps I am just not finding. I've looked on vrbo.com, lakehouses.com and away.com. We have the weeks of July 24-Aug. 5. Any ideas? Oh, we live in Chicago and want to drive no more than 8 hrs. Thanks!
Places to stay in Kentucky with family!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 3 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 4 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 5 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 6 Is the New York subway safe?
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 9 Skiing New Mexico
- 10 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 11 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 12 Where to from Tampa?
- 13 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 22 Chicago Questions
- 23 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 24 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys