Help! I am looking very last minute to book a place to stay with our family in Kentucky. We are looking for a place that is a cabin or cottage, nothing fancy, on a lake that our kids can fish and swim in, take a canoe around in, hiking and general relaxing on a vacation away from home. We have 2 kids, 9 and 4 1/2. I've looked into several sites already but I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed or knows of a place that perhaps I am just not finding. I've looked on vrbo.com, lakehouses.com and away.com. We have the weeks of July 24-Aug. 5. Any ideas? Oh, we live in Chicago and want to drive no more than 8 hrs. Thanks!
Places to stay in Kentucky with family!
- 1 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Lake Tahoe
- 8 Baseball Road Trip
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Moab and Bluff
- 12 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 21 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions