My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 25 10 days in Big Island and Kauai