My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles