My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 charlotte
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)