My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
- 1 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 2 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 Williamsburg VA
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 Restos in Boca Raton
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 19 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 22 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour