My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 3 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 4 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 5 River Cafe
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 14 Hawaii
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 17 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 18 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 21 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 23 Long Island Advice
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help