My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 Charlotte restaurant help
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC