My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 8 Question About Sealodge
- 9 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Temecula Winery Tours
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations