My Husband and I are taking a trip around the first or second weekend in Oct from AR to end destination Lake Carroll, IL. We are wanting to make a weekend out of this trip, its for business you see. We are in AR, the delta region and was wanting to take the great river road through MO, possibly IA, and then IL and was wanting to know about some good places to stay and things to see and do along the way to get the most out of this trip.
Places to stay and things to do along the great river road from MO, IA, IL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Hana from the aiport
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 10 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours