Next Sunday, I am taking my Mom on a belated Mother's Day walking chocolate tour that starts from Reading Terminal Market. Unfortunately, we had to take this tour on a Sunday as my SIL is going and Sundays are her only day off from work. The tour is scheduled to start at 2:45 and is expected to take 2-2.5 hrs. I thought it would be nice to grab dinner afterward but have no idea where to go. The market looks to close at 5pm so I think we would miss most of the places to eat. We would be going causal and the Down Home Diner looked to be a good idea but I am concerned with getting there before they closed. Does anyone have an suggestions? We will be driving so will have a car with us. Thanks.
Places to eat Dinner by Reading Terminal Market
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed