Next Sunday, I am taking my Mom on a belated Mother's Day walking chocolate tour that starts from Reading Terminal Market. Unfortunately, we had to take this tour on a Sunday as my SIL is going and Sundays are her only day off from work. The tour is scheduled to start at 2:45 and is expected to take 2-2.5 hrs. I thought it would be nice to grab dinner afterward but have no idea where to go. The market looks to close at 5pm so I think we would miss most of the places to eat. We would be going causal and the Down Home Diner looked to be a good idea but I am concerned with getting there before they closed. Does anyone have an suggestions? We will be driving so will have a car with us. Thanks.
Places to eat Dinner by Reading Terminal Market
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming