Next Sunday, I am taking my Mom on a belated Mother's Day walking chocolate tour that starts from Reading Terminal Market. Unfortunately, we had to take this tour on a Sunday as my SIL is going and Sundays are her only day off from work. The tour is scheduled to start at 2:45 and is expected to take 2-2.5 hrs. I thought it would be nice to grab dinner afterward but have no idea where to go. The market looks to close at 5pm so I think we would miss most of the places to eat. We would be going causal and the Down Home Diner looked to be a good idea but I am concerned with getting there before they closed. Does anyone have an suggestions? We will be driving so will have a car with us. Thanks.
Places to eat Dinner by Reading Terminal Market
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 9 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?