Hi my husband is in the army so we will be getting stationed at Ft. Campbell (clarksville). I work as a nanny soon i need to work in a richer city or county b/c they pay more. Does anyone know of a rich place betwwen Clarkville and Nashville?? thanks
Places between Clarksville and Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 3 Alaska railroad?
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Calgary to Banff
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 culpepper
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014