Hello Savannah lovers,
I'll be staying *WITHOUT A CAR* very near the Owens-Thomas House, so not far from Oglethorpe Square and Columbia Square. For part of my 5-day stay this December 29-January 2nd, my uncle and his girlfriend will hanging out with me, coming from nearby Beaufort SC with their car (I'll be spending one day in Beaufort), so we'll have a few meals together.
This said, I'll have quite a number of meals where I'll be on my own. Dining solo I find narrows down possibilities of dining options, at least where I feel comfortable going. Places with counter seating and sit-down unpretentious places put me at ease when I dine solo. Healthy options, soup/sandwich joints or Southern home-style cooking would be great (I love vegetarian too, although I do eat meat) but I'm pretty open-minded as far as food is concerned. I love walking and don't mind trekking a bit to get to a spot. I'm trying to find options that keep me from chickening out and ending up all the time at something familiar like a Subway (where I ended up last December one evening in Charleston for my first ever visit there, very disappointed in myself).
I'm looking forward to my first ever visit to Savannah!
Best wishes Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 daud: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 4 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 5 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
Places a Solo Diner Would Feel Comfortable Historic District Savannah
Hello Savannah lovers,