We land in San Francisco in mid-afternoon and had planned on spending the night there before heading to Monterey for 3 nights then back to SF for another three. On second (and third) thought, we now wonder whether there might be a nice place to stop en route. It's been years since we've driven down that way and only have the vaguest recollection of what it's like. Is there someplace on the water that'd be nice for a respite after a long travel day? It'd especially be great if it had a good restaurant or there was a good one within close proximity. Thanks in advance!
Place to spend one night between San Francisco and Monterey?
- 1 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 2 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 Minneapolis Hotel
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Airport luggage tamparing
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed