Will by driving through the general area and would like to overnight nearby (i.e. within say 30 to 45 minutes of Harrisonburg, if not right in town). Be nice to stay somewhere pleasant - modern accommodations, maybe scenic with a couple of decent dining options or a place where we can get out and stroll a litttle for a diversion in the evening. Appreciate any ideas.
Place to overnight in or near Harrisonburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 3 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Pub with food in Seattle
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 May visit to Denali
- 21 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 22 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 23 Philly
- 24 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST