I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1_877_509_0415 Microsoft MSN Customer Support
- 2 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 6 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 First Time to California
- 12 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 13 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 14 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 24 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?