I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 8 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 9 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 south west family trip itinerary
- 12 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?