I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 11 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Route Planning for East USA
- 16 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 17 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 20 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 24 Skagway
- 25 Retiring in NM?
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?