I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 3 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Inn at Key West
- 7 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 8 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Black History Museum
- 12 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 13 Another Great DC Trip
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 arizona rte 66
- 17 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 18 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 19 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 20 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Hawaii and...where?
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?