I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Sedona for a Month
- 12 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 23 Alaska independent tour for group
- 24 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 25 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?