I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 2 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Niagara Falls.
- 7 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 12 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 13 1st trip to Colorado
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 18 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 19 Juneau cruise stop
- 20 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 21 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 cruising the Mississippi river
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?