I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 New orleans recs for family
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?