I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 2 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 3 Hilton Head restaurants
- 4 Advice on tipping
- 5 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 September Road Trip in New England
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Amish
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 17 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Cayo Costa State Park
- 20 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 Cross Country NH to WA
- 23 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 24 Road Trip
- 25 2 months in Hawaii!
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?