I'll be taking the Beach Bus from Rehoboth to Wilmington and then catching a train to NYP. I'll have about an hour fifteen minutes if everything is on-time. I was at the Wilmington train station many years ago, but I don't remember if there's even a kiosk to buy a sandwich or soup at the station (not that whatever was there would still be there). Is there anywhere to grab something to eat at the station or nearby? (I could prepare a sandwich before I go, if need be.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/apex-vitality-mastermind/
- 2 Are you looking Easy Way to Manage Your Schedule?
- 3 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 4 Are you looking wide range of garage door services?
- 5 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 6 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Back from the Big Easy
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?
Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?