My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 My travels to Monument Valley
- 4 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Lunch in Central Park
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Oregon Coast road trip
- 12 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 13 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment