My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 I95
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14