My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Place for kids/day camp for children in Hawaii
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 5 Oahu Information
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 17 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 18 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 RIP Judy Rogers
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 23 Boston area
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.