My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Maine weather and temps
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 12 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Broadway
- 15 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 19 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 20 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 21 Need help planning....
- 22 L.A. and Sequoia
- 23 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 24 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 25 Week motorcycle ride