My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 OHare car service north suburbs
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 9 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 14 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Page, AZ area
- 17 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 20 Traveling Alone
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 23 Redwoods National Park
- 24 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre