My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 21 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 22 Seattle Ho
- 23 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 24 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed