My family will be traveling to the Big Island of Hawaii and staying at the Mauna Lani resort. I would like to go ziplining with my husband and 15 year old daughter, but would need somewhere safe, and hopefully fun, for my 4 year old son. The Mauna Lani has a really great looking daycamp for kids, but its for ages 5-12. My son is nearly 5 years old, but not quite which is too bad because I think he would love this day camp.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a day camp or something fun and safe where he could spend a day while we zipline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 2 Restaurant furniture
- 3 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 6 Mountain Honeymoon
- 7 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 9 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 10 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 11 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 12 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 13 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 14 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 15 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 16 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 17 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 22 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 23 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?