I wanted to know if anyone knew of a Italian restaurant/ Pizza place called Picnic Pizza? I was told the owner was from New York City and he serves authentic New York style pizza. I also was told he was from Italy. Has anyone ever been there, or know anything about this place? Any information would be appreciated. Thank You.
Pizza in Zanesville, Ohio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 charlotte
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 New York City in April
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)