I wanted to know if anyone knew of a Italian restaurant/ Pizza place called Picnic Pizza? I was told the owner was from New York City and he serves authentic New York style pizza. I also was told he was from Italy. Has anyone ever been there, or know anything about this place? Any information would be appreciated. Thank You.
Pizza in Zanesville, Ohio
- 1 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 4 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 5 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 6 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 NYC
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Boston Area College Tour
- 22 Door County
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?