We are a couple in our 50's from Buffalo NY and will be visiting the Pittsburgh PA area this coming weekend (Oct. 12-14). We will be touring the Frank Lloyd Wright Falling Water house on Friday at 4:30 and from there will be staying in Pittsburgh on Friday and Saturday nights. Is the Ohiopyle State Park near Falling Water worth exploring? Any suggestions for a late lunch near Falling Water on Friday? Our hotel (thru Priceline) is the Marriott City Center. I know it's a little off the beaten path. I am looking for suggestions on restaurants and what to do in Pittsburgh on Saturday and Sunday morning. We won't have much time and would like to get a "feel" for the City. We like exploring neighborhoods and don't mind doing alot of walking. We enjoy steak/seafood/pasta and our dinner budget would be $20-35 per person (entree). Also, any suggestions for our route from Buffalo? The most direct route is through Pittsburgh but an alternate route that is a little longer but is probably more scenic is Route 219 to PA 66. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
- 1 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 4 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 5 Columbus food !
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 National Parks?
- 12 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 18 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Great Beach's
- 25 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes