Thinking about taking my brother and his two kids for a weekend in Pittsburgh this spring. It would be kind of midway between us, and easy for him to drive with the two kiddos. Plus I will see how they handle something short and close to home - to get them ready for longer trips with Aunty when they get older!
What are the sorts of things kids would enjoy there? I'm thinking of the Carnegie Museum, for starters (isn't that the one that has the dinosaurs?) and if we time it right, maybe a Pirates game. My 8 yr old nephew would enjoy that. I bet my 6 yr old niece would too.
The idea is that once we get there, no more driving while there. Preferably walking or cabs if needed. We won't have time for Kennywood, in other words.
What would be a central area to stay, too? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 2 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 12 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Atlanta With Toddler
- 16 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 17 NYC For The Day
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?