Thinking about taking my brother and his two kids for a weekend in Pittsburgh this spring. It would be kind of midway between us, and easy for him to drive with the two kiddos. Plus I will see how they handle something short and close to home - to get them ready for longer trips with Aunty when they get older!
What are the sorts of things kids would enjoy there? I'm thinking of the Carnegie Museum, for starters (isn't that the one that has the dinosaurs?) and if we time it right, maybe a Pirates game. My 8 yr old nephew would enjoy that. I bet my 6 yr old niece would too.
The idea is that once we get there, no more driving while there. Preferably walking or cabs if needed. We won't have time for Kennywood, in other words.
What would be a central area to stay, too? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/male-onyx/
- 2 brosway gioielli outlet www.brosway-shop-it.com
- 3 Vannak Taing
- 4 Best interior Designers
- 5 Decoration Ideas For Home
- 6 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 7 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 11 5 Days near Denver
- 12 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 20 Days Road Trip
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Week in LA & San Francisco