Thinking about taking my brother and his two kids for a weekend in Pittsburgh this spring. It would be kind of midway between us, and easy for him to drive with the two kiddos. Plus I will see how they handle something short and close to home - to get them ready for longer trips with Aunty when they get older!
What are the sorts of things kids would enjoy there? I'm thinking of the Carnegie Museum, for starters (isn't that the one that has the dinosaurs?) and if we time it right, maybe a Pirates game. My 8 yr old nephew would enjoy that. I bet my 6 yr old niece would too.
The idea is that once we get there, no more driving while there. Preferably walking or cabs if needed. We won't have time for Kennywood, in other words.
What would be a central area to stay, too? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 Limo rental
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 http://world360holidays.com/product/vizag-araku-valley-tour-3d2n
- 8 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 11 Give a chance to you to enhance your life
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 13 Ngo Registration
- 14 Zynev Male Enhancement Product For Increase Timing
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 17 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/t-volve-reviews/
- 18 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/tvolve/
- 19 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 20 I likewise paid the immoderate-enough
- 21 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 22 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 23 are without a obstacle on
- 24 What is the minimal dosage one should take this supplement?
- 25 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/