Thinking about taking my brother and his two kids for a weekend in Pittsburgh this spring. It would be kind of midway between us, and easy for him to drive with the two kiddos. Plus I will see how they handle something short and close to home - to get them ready for longer trips with Aunty when they get older!
What are the sorts of things kids would enjoy there? I'm thinking of the Carnegie Museum, for starters (isn't that the one that has the dinosaurs?) and if we time it right, maybe a Pirates game. My 8 yr old nephew would enjoy that. I bet my 6 yr old niece would too.
The idea is that once we get there, no more driving while there. Preferably walking or cabs if needed. We won't have time for Kennywood, in other words.
What would be a central area to stay, too? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 6 7 extremely useful cell phone car mount
- 7 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 How much cash do you travel with?
- 12 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 sugestions
- 16 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Santa Fe Itineray
- 21 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 22 Quick road trip
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?