I am going to be in Pittsburgh this weekend with my wife to see a couple of Pirates games.
Looking my recommendations on restaurants to go to and on some activities to do.
We are in our 50's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 6 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 7 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 8 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 9 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 flagstaff
- 12 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 13 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 16 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 19 Austin, Hotel
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Bryce and Zion planning
- 22 Maui - luau question
- 23 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 25 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles