I am going to be in Pittsburgh this weekend with my wife to see a couple of Pirates games.
Looking my recommendations on restaurants to go to and on some activities to do.
We are in our 50's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 Layover
- 16 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla