the service was great but the truck stop was unsafe i fell down i either broke my finger or just or strained it.my leg is all busted up no broken bones but my leg is swollen.no one came to my aide or asked if i was all right.for a company that one the majority of the US Truck Stop you would think they can hire some one qualified to clean the sidewalks clean.instead this company uses the PORTER to do the dirty work.Please watch your step and take your time or PAY $150 to the doctor to set my finger
Pilot Truck Stop Hyati,MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 2 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 3 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 10 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 11 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report