the service was great but the truck stop was unsafe i fell down i either broke my finger or just or strained it.my leg is all busted up no broken bones but my leg is swollen.no one came to my aide or asked if i was all right.for a company that one the majority of the US Truck Stop you would think they can hire some one qualified to clean the sidewalks clean.instead this company uses the PORTER to do the dirty work.Please watch your step and take your time or PAY $150 to the doctor to set my finger
Pilot Truck Stop Hyati,MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Door County Suggestions
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 9 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon