the service was great but the truck stop was unsafe i fell down i either broke my finger or just or strained it.my leg is all busted up no broken bones but my leg is swollen.no one came to my aide or asked if i was all right.for a company that one the majority of the US Truck Stop you would think they can hire some one qualified to clean the sidewalks clean.instead this company uses the PORTER to do the dirty work.Please watch your step and take your time or PAY $150 to the doctor to set my finger
Pilot Truck Stop Hyati,MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 2 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 3 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Philly
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Hotel near Miami airport