the service was great but the truck stop was unsafe i fell down i either broke my finger or just or strained it.my leg is all busted up no broken bones but my leg is swollen.no one came to my aide or asked if i was all right.for a company that one the majority of the US Truck Stop you would think they can hire some one qualified to clean the sidewalks clean.instead this company uses the PORTER to do the dirty work.Please watch your step and take your time or PAY $150 to the doctor to set my finger
Pilot Truck Stop Hyati,MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 2 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 5 Grand Teton in October
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 Las Vegas must sees
- 16 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 17 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 18 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 19 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 23 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 24 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel