the service was great but the truck stop was unsafe i fell down i either broke my finger or just or strained it.my leg is all busted up no broken bones but my leg is swollen.no one came to my aide or asked if i was all right.for a company that one the majority of the US Truck Stop you would think they can hire some one qualified to clean the sidewalks clean.instead this company uses the PORTER to do the dirty work.Please watch your step and take your time or PAY $150 to the doctor to set my finger
Pilot Truck Stop Hyati,MO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle