We are planning a visit to the US we are staying in the Smokey Mountains for a few nights and then driving down to New Orleans. We are wondering if there is anything interesting to take in if we drive down via Chatanooga or can someone recommend a different route maybe taking in some of the Mississippi?
Pigeon Forge to New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding venue suggestions - Boston/suburbs
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 8 can you help me plan a trip?
- 9 Seattle - newby questions
- 10 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 11 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 12 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 13 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 14 Restaurants Chicago June
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 tip for valet parking
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 22 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 23 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?