We are planning a visit to the US we are staying in the Smokey Mountains for a few nights and then driving down to New Orleans. We are wondering if there is anything interesting to take in if we drive down via Chatanooga or can someone recommend a different route maybe taking in some of the Mississippi?
Pigeon Forge to New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 2 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 3 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 4 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 12 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 13 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 14 Montana- what are must see places?
- 15 California San Diego area lodging
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 18 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Advice on Roadtrip
- 23 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 24 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 25 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch