I came across rooms101.com when doing a search for accommodations in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I wanted to know if anyone had ever booked a room or cabin from them. They did tell me it was a time share. They stated I only needed $50.00 down now and I pay my balance about a week before arrival. My husband and I were looking for a cabin in that area to go for our anniversary. The rates are really low, so I was skeptical. We want to make sure this is not a scam, and that we will have the accommodations we are promised when we arrive. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank You.
Pigeon Forge Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 x mas
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 19 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 23 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 24 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA