I came across rooms101.com when doing a search for accommodations in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I wanted to know if anyone had ever booked a room or cabin from them. They did tell me it was a time share. They stated I only needed $50.00 down now and I pay my balance about a week before arrival. My husband and I were looking for a cabin in that area to go for our anniversary. The rates are really low, so I was skeptical. We want to make sure this is not a scam, and that we will have the accommodations we are promised when we arrive. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank You.
Pigeon Forge Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions