I came across rooms101.com when doing a search for accommodations in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I wanted to know if anyone had ever booked a room or cabin from them. They did tell me it was a time share. They stated I only needed $50.00 down now and I pay my balance about a week before arrival. My husband and I were looking for a cabin in that area to go for our anniversary. The rates are really low, so I was skeptical. We want to make sure this is not a scam, and that we will have the accommodations we are promised when we arrive. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank You.
Pigeon Forge Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Christmas weather?
- 12 Big island itinerary
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 17 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 18 Thousand Islands
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 21 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail