I came across rooms101.com when doing a search for accommodations in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. I wanted to know if anyone had ever booked a room or cabin from them. They did tell me it was a time share. They stated I only needed $50.00 down now and I pay my balance about a week before arrival. My husband and I were looking for a cabin in that area to go for our anniversary. The rates are really low, so I was skeptical. We want to make sure this is not a scam, and that we will have the accommodations we are promised when we arrive. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thank You.
Pigeon Forge Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC