A friend plans to pick me up by car then drive to Maine after I arrive at Boston Logan Airport. Can I take public transportation out of Logan to a point on the driving route to Maine that allows my friend to avoid the worst Boston traffic?
Pick up north of Boston Logan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Christmas weather?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Big island itinerary
- 10 Thousand Islands
- 11 Best Destination in USA
- 12 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 15 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 16 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 20 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 New York City and New England
- 23 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary