If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 3 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 4 orlando need a car?
- 5 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 10 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 11 chicago to hibbing
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 14 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 17 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 20 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 21 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 24 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston