If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 3 First Time to California
- 4 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 car rentals in San Diego
- 11 California RV baby and child seats
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?