If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A visibility vest for chickens
- 2 Marfa/Big Bend
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Phoenix for the weekend
- 11 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 23 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 24 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten