If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 October in Colorado
- 7 Boston to New York
- 8 Mobile Suggestions
- 9 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 12 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Nova Star
- 16 4 Days in LV
- 17 7 days in Colorado
- 18 louisiana bayou
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 Biloxi Suggestions
- 21 myrtle beach
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 25 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places