If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Arlington funeral plans
- 3 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 destin resorts
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 11 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 12 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 20 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Airfares in the 1970's
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Budget hotel San Francisco