If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 2 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 DC - WW2 flyover
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Colorado trip in early May
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 11 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 D.C. restaurants for families.