If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://israelbigmarket.com/titanium-pro-x-review/
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/goji-life-argentina/
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Suisse Renewal
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 12 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 16 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Road trip around Washington DC