If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MY BIo
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 4 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 5 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 6 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 8 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 11 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 12 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 13 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 17 New Orleans music
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 20 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 23 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 24 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 25 NYC with wheelchair