If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Question about Miami travel
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 Key Largo, FL
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 driver for airport pick up in NY