If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and