If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road