If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 2 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 3 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 8 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 9 reliable transportation across florida
- 10 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Las Vegas loop
- 14 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 15 Redwood National Forest
- 16 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Uber and Miami
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 23 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?