If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 4 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 5 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 13 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 19 International student, applying for school
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3