If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 22 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 25 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?