If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Photos from Annapolis on a gorgeous day
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 21 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 25 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??