If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 2 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 3 2 months in Hawaii!
- 4 Cross Country NH to WA
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 7 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 8 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 9 best binocular for travel
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 3 day cruise from Boston
- 12 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 13 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 14 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 15 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Seattle Hotels
- 19 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 Providence question
- 21 Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 23 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Yosemite Visit