If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 3 Long Weekend in Denver
- 4 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 From Newark to Manhattan
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 13 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 Sedona lodging
- 22 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 23 Tioga Pass
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Where to visit out east