If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 5 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 6 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 7 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 New York in December
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??