My two daugthers are interested in taking a photo walking tour. They have taken photography classes and each have a good camera. They are 14 and 15 years old so we would need to tag along with them on the tour but would like a tour that we could either pay to be observers or just walk along since we won't be taking any photos. It seem the costs are from $100 to $140 for 2 hours so we would need to have a company that would allow us to pay as an observer or "tag along". Any recommendations or suggestions? There seem to be many companies that do these tours so it was overwhelming to choose.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!