My two daugthers are interested in taking a photo walking tour. They have taken photography classes and each have a good camera. They are 14 and 15 years old so we would need to tag along with them on the tour but would like a tour that we could either pay to be observers or just walk along since we won't be taking any photos. It seem the costs are from $100 to $140 for 2 hours so we would need to have a company that would allow us to pay as an observer or "tag along". Any recommendations or suggestions? There seem to be many companies that do these tours so it was overwhelming to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa