My two daugthers are interested in taking a photo walking tour. They have taken photography classes and each have a good camera. They are 14 and 15 years old so we would need to tag along with them on the tour but would like a tour that we could either pay to be observers or just walk along since we won't be taking any photos. It seem the costs are from $100 to $140 for 2 hours so we would need to have a company that would allow us to pay as an observer or "tag along". Any recommendations or suggestions? There seem to be many companies that do these tours so it was overwhelming to choose.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Will have five days in Savannah
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 12 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 13 Fancy dining
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 24 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver