I'm off to Las Vegas on a business trip in a few weeks. It's not my favorite destination, but I think it'll be a good location for my hobby of photography. I would welcome any and all suggestions of photos ops and locations--day or night--not to miss.
Photo opportunities not to miss in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 8 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 9 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 12 New York City - apartment locations
- 13 Utah 2
- 14 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 17 Tudor city -special help/info
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 20 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 21 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 22 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 23 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 24 must see and do's in Maui?
- 25 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids