I'm pretty sure that this phone number may have been posted before but at the time I glanced at it, I didn't need it. Now I do! After doing a search, I can't find it....please give me the telephone number to reach priceline.com operators. The only number I have is something like 1-800 or 1-(877)priceline. This is a toll free number but after exploring ALL the prompts provided, there is not a prompt to talk to someone in cutomer service department regarding a dispute. Could someone provide this number? I NEED to talk to a real life customer service representative, not just listen to automated responses. Thanks so much, Margie Cooper
Phone Number for Operator at Priceline.com
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla