I will be in Phoenix the week of February 28th. I was planning on renting a car and driving through Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and finally leaving for Las Vegas on March 3rd.
Instead of driving to Las Vegas, is there any other form of transportation from Phoenix or Sedona that would take me to Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/lumivol/
- 2 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 101 closure
- 20 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 24 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska