I will be in Phoenix the week of February 28th. I was planning on renting a car and driving through Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and finally leaving for Las Vegas on March 3rd.
Instead of driving to Las Vegas, is there any other form of transportation from Phoenix or Sedona that would take me to Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 2 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 3 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Airport Advice for GNP
- 6 Day trips from Boston
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 12 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging