I will be in Phoenix the week of February 28th. I was planning on renting a car and driving through Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and finally leaving for Las Vegas on March 3rd.
Instead of driving to Las Vegas, is there any other form of transportation from Phoenix or Sedona that would take me to Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 2 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Lake George
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 8 Seattle Hotels
- 9 2 months in Hawaii!
- 10 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 11 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 12 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 13 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 14 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 15 Yosemite Visit
- 16 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 17 Rose Parade Novice
- 18 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 19 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 20 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 21 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 22 Annapolis to Boston
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions