I will be in Phoenix the week of February 28th. I was planning on renting a car and driving through Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and finally leaving for Las Vegas on March 3rd.
Instead of driving to Las Vegas, is there any other form of transportation from Phoenix or Sedona that would take me to Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 http://cluesforhealth.com/garcinia-cambogia-plus/
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 9 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 12 Great OR beach house locations?
- 13 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 14 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 15 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 San Francisco transit options