Driving from the Phoenix area back to LA During the crazy post-thanksgiving weekend.
Any ideas on how to avoid traffic trouble spots?
(We'll be leaving from pretty far north....the cave creek area.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Classic NYC Deli
- 2 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 6 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 7 Tulip time
- 8 Buying wine New York City
- 9 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Cape Cod visit in August
- 12 Nashville Public Transportation
- 13 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 14 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 15 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 16 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 17 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 18 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 19 8 day trip to Florida
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 23 carmel vs. monterey california
- 24 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 25 Best restaurant in Little Italy?