Driving from the Phoenix area back to LA During the crazy post-thanksgiving weekend.
Any ideas on how to avoid traffic trouble spots?
(We'll be leaving from pretty far north....the cave creek area.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 2 Western U.S. Road trip
- 3 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 4 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 11 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 12 Returned from Sedona
- 13 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 New Orleans logistics
- 17 First Trip to New Orleans
- 18 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 19 North Carolina Coast
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 22 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 23 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 24 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
- 25 San Antonio area - thinking of you