Quick trip to Phoenix for business for the first time.
Are taxis readily available at the airport to go downtown hotel and vice-versa?
Or would I be better off reserving a Super Shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 6 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 7 Shenandoah National park
- 8 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 9 Florida Nature Trip
- 10 Rental Car Orlando
- 11 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 15 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 16 24 days out west
- 17 New Orleans Streetcars
- 18 Things to do in NYC
- 19 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 20 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 23 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 24 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 25 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?