Planning a 4 day weekend in January. We're not looking for snow, but horseback riding, old west stuff, hiking, lodging with indoor pool. Thanks for any help.
Phoenix in January - What to do, see??
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 8 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 25 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing