In August, agencies at the airport are charging $450 and more for a one-week economy car rental. (and yes, I've checked such sites as carrental.com and kayak, etc.) So we're looking at renting outside the airport. Any recommendations for close-to-the-airport locations? Also looking for recommendations (other than the obvious taxis) on how we'd get there? Priceline is our last resort.
Phoenix Airport Car Rental Prices are Outrageous
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 2 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 10 Things to do in Key West
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Boston & Cape Cod
- 15 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Romantic destination in the US
- 18 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 19 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco