In August, agencies at the airport are charging $450 and more for a one-week economy car rental. (and yes, I've checked such sites as carrental.com and kayak, etc.) So we're looking at renting outside the airport. Any recommendations for close-to-the-airport locations? Also looking for recommendations (other than the obvious taxis) on how we'd get there? Priceline is our last resort.
Phoenix Airport Car Rental Prices are Outrageous
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 5 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 6 Big island itinerary
- 7 Thousand Islands
- 8 Best Destination in USA
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 14 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted