My wife and I are going to a Phillies game on September 10th and we decided that considering our proximity to NYC, we'd try to fit a couple days in there as well.
My question is where to stay in between the two cities that would offer the least complicated way into New York via train or bus. Ideally, we'd like to go to Brooklyn but I've heard that you have to go to Penn station regardless and then get a transfer?
I should mention that we plan on driving to Philly and when we go to New York, parking at whatever transit station we leave from.
Also, how much busier will New York or Brooklyn be on September 11th. Will we still be able to do some sightseeing and shopping without much hassle? Should we plan on major delays transit wise? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 4 48 Hours in NYC
- 5 Another question about hawaii
- 6 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 9 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 10 Hawk's
- 11 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 14 Broadway show tickets
- 15 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 16 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 17 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 18 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 23 Key West, FL
- 24 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 25 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?