I will be driving from Philly to Norfolk, VA in August. Plan on going through Delaware....any ideas of places to stop (sightseeing, lunch etc.)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 5 Help plan my trip please
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 8 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 11 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 12 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 13 Maui, early August
- 14 Going to the sun road open
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 Alaska trip itinerary
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 21 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 22 Road trip advice needed please
- 23 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 24 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...