I will be driving from Philly to Norfolk, VA in August. Plan on going through Delaware....any ideas of places to stop (sightseeing, lunch etc.)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 destin resorts
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Arlington funeral plans
- 6 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 7 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 8 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane