I will be driving from Philly to Norfolk, VA in August. Plan on going through Delaware....any ideas of places to stop (sightseeing, lunch etc.)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 2 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 chicago to hibbing
- 5 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 6 Farewell from Ira
- 7 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 10 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 13 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 14 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 15 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 16 Pacific coast road trip
- 17 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Arlington Hotels
- 20 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 21 Cabin rental in march
- 22 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 23 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 24 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 25 Restaurants close to King's Station?