I booked the Barnes collection for Sat, 11/17 and dinner at Amada. The plan was to stay over night saturday in Phillie, preferably nearby the restaurant. I went to book a hotel to find out it's marathon weekend, so whatever is left (which isn't much) in the prime locations is insanely expensive. Any suggestions on where we can stay that may be a bit off the beaten path, but nice with good public transportation. We'll have our car, but don't want to deal with driving and parking, and we also want to enjoy that white sangria at Amada.
Phillie help - hotel on marathon weekend
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back