For years I have relied on excellent Fodorites to guide me on my travels. This time is no different. I have 4 days in Phili and plan to visit the usual places every first timer must go. But are there others only true Philadelphians know about? Also I need great places to eat that are reasonable that I must give a try. Of course best cheese steaks, pretzels etc. However, where else should I go? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New orleans recs for family
- 2 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 5 Later Winter around Mobile
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 9 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Uber boston
- 12 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
Phili help please! What is a must see and eat besides the usual.