For years I have relied on excellent Fodorites to guide me on my travels. This time is no different. I have 4 days in Phili and plan to visit the usual places every first timer must go. But are there others only true Philadelphians know about? Also I need great places to eat that are reasonable that I must give a try. Of course best cheese steaks, pretzels etc. However, where else should I go? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 3 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 4 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 5 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 6 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 7 US Open Tennis
- 8 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 14 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 18 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 19 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 24 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 25 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
Phili help please! What is a must see and eat besides the usual.