For years I have relied on excellent Fodorites to guide me on my travels. This time is no different. I have 4 days in Phili and plan to visit the usual places every first timer must go. But are there others only true Philadelphians know about? Also I need great places to eat that are reasonable that I must give a try. Of course best cheese steaks, pretzels etc. However, where else should I go? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Glacier National Park 2018
- 12 Muir Woods in October
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 15 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 18 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
Phili help please! What is a must see and eat besides the usual.