For years I have relied on excellent Fodorites to guide me on my travels. This time is no different. I have 4 days in Phili and plan to visit the usual places every first timer must go. But are there others only true Philadelphians know about? Also I need great places to eat that are reasonable that I must give a try. Of course best cheese steaks, pretzels etc. However, where else should I go? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 0nline : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 18 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 19 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland
Phili help please! What is a must see and eat besides the usual.