For years I have relied on excellent Fodorites to guide me on my travels. This time is no different. I have 4 days in Phili and plan to visit the usual places every first timer must go. But are there others only true Philadelphians know about? Also I need great places to eat that are reasonable that I must give a try. Of course best cheese steaks, pretzels etc. However, where else should I go? Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Penis And Breast Enhancement Size Exercise
- 2 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 Are you searching used car site?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 20 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 21 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 25 Hollywood Area where to stay
Phili help please! What is a must see and eat besides the usual.