We are planning to visit the area in the middle of July as part of a driving trip from New York to Florida. We would like to possibly stay in Philadelphia but are unsure of where to stay. Our other option is to stay in the Brandywine area perhaps Chadds Ford or Kennet Square area. We love to stay at B&B's and Inns, but our problem is we are a family of four, two of which are teenagers and most do not accomodate families. Has anyone ever stayed at the Harlan Logg House in Chadds Ford, The Longwood Suites also in the same area or Meadow Springs Farms in Kennet Square. I appreciate the input
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Union Square area restaurant
- 18 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 19 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 20 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 Weekend in NYC
- 25 Accommodations in Floriday keys