We are planning to visit the area in the middle of July as part of a driving trip from New York to Florida. We would like to possibly stay in Philadelphia but are unsure of where to stay. Our other option is to stay in the Brandywine area perhaps Chadds Ford or Kennet Square area. We love to stay at B&B's and Inns, but our problem is we are a family of four, two of which are teenagers and most do not accomodate families. Has anyone ever stayed at the Harlan Logg House in Chadds Ford, The Longwood Suites also in the same area or Meadow Springs Farms in Kennet Square. I appreciate the input
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 7 San Diego - wher to stay
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?