My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/penetrex-male-enhancement
- 2 Key West
- 3 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 4 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 7 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 DC restaurant report
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime