My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 5 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 6 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 San Antonio shopping
- 10 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 14 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 17 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 20 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 Which island for R&R?
- 25 Montana dude ranch recommendation