My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much time in Badlands?
- 2 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 5 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 usa roadtrip
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 12 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 13 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend