My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 2 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 3 driving RT 66
- 4 From Newark to Manhattan
- 5 once in a lifetime
- 6 Birthday vacation ideas
- 7 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 10 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 11 Hotels Houston
- 12 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 13 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 17 Long Weekend in Denver
- 18 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 19 Monument Valley
- 20 Sedona lodging
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Tioga Pass
- 23 48 Hours in NYC
- 24 Where to visit out east
- 25 Orlando to Vermont