My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 2 바다낚시 ◎☆홈 피 = KTX449.컴 ♧
- 3 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 6 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 7 릴게임총판 ◎☆홈 피 = KTX449.컴 ♧
- 8 릴게임사이트 ※☏접_속: KTX449.컴 ※
- 9 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 10 오션파라다이스 ⊙☏홈 피 -KTX449.컴 ⊙
- 11 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 12 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 13 Cleveland West Side Market
- 14 Recent Spam Attacks
- 15 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 16 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 17 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 21 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 22 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 23 Zurich airport connections
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST