My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 2 Quick Acela Questions
- 3 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 4 Please help me with directions
- 5 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 8 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 9 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 10 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 11 Florida for a while
- 12 Yoga Retreats
- 13 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 14 Florida apartments/condos?
- 15 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 20 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 21 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 JFK Airport Parking
- 25 Winery recommendations OR and WA