My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Philadelphia visit with family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 New Orleans Motel Question
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 13 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 17 Happy Hour
- 18 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 19 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 20 road trip Houston-NJ
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 23 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?