My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 2 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 3 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 4 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 5 Furnish My Place
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Route 66
- 8 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 9 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 10 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 11 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 12 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 19 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 24 Colorado itinerary
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017