My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sure in June
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 best health clubs with lap pools
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 universal studios and disney
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 12 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 13 Arches Devils Garden
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 16 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Savannah hotel
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 marriot cypress harbour
- 20 Hotel in Reno
- 21 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 22 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 25 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake