My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Philadelphia visit with family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 California road trip
- 3 ONP help
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)