My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 kindle helpline support telephone number 18007048974 tech support number
- 2 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 3 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 4 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 5 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 8 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Food Festival Tour
- 15 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Universal Studios vacation