Open to all suggestions - driving, flying, places to stay in Eastport or at the halfway point. Expect to travel a week if driving - 3 or 4 nights if we fly. Have two kids 8 & 10 when we travel over the summer. Eastport is required - visiting family. Thanks!
Philadelphia to Eastport Maine - summer
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 12 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 13 Help with NYC transit
- 14 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times