Hello, we are travelling with our 11 year old twin boys this summer in late June/early July and would like to spend about 10 days total travelling from our hometown outside of Philadelphia to Bar Harbor, Maine. My husband is not too crazy about the long drive to Maine all in one shot, so we'd like to break it up with some nice stops along the way and back- maybe spending about 2 to 3 days or so in each spot. Does anyone have any suggestions for an itinerary? Many thanks!
Philadelphia to Bar Harbor1
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 4 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 California
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Hotels Philly
- 21 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 22 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Universal Orlando
- 25 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina