Hello, we are travelling with our 11 year old twin boys this summer in late June/early July and would like to spend about 10 days total travelling from our hometown outside of Philadelphia to Bar Harbor, Maine. My husband is not too crazy about the long drive to Maine all in one shot, so we'd like to break it up with some nice stops along the way and back- maybe spending about 2 to 3 days or so in each spot. Does anyone have any suggestions for an itinerary? Many thanks!
Philadelphia to Bar Harbor1
View all United States activity »
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information