Hi, I grew up near Philly but haven't been back in 10 years. Returning with my 10 and 12 yr olds and sister for 2 days of history and one night at the Meridian on Arch near 15th St. My 12 year old NEEDS to try a good cheesesteak and I haven't been on South St in years. Without driving all over the place, are we near any decent restaurants for italian, cheesesteaks, or anything? Have never stayed in a Philly hotel and not really sure where we will be. Apart from restaurants, what is South St like these days? Thanks!!
- 1 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 17 Retiring in Colorado
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!