Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 Grade 12 subjects
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 NJ to Florida drive
- 7 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 8 Sedona
- 9 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 10 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 11 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 12 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 13 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 15 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 16 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 17 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 18 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 19 Kauai in November
- 20 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 21 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 22 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 23 what western states to spend the most time in
- 24 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 25 San Francisco Itinerary help
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?