Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas