Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in St. Louis
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 AR State Parks
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?