Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/skin-matics-serum/
- 2 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 16 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 17 Great OR beach house locations?
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?