Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ 1888:260:2909 installation renewal CONTACT GMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 6 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 9 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 12 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 16 Inn at Key West
- 17 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 18 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 arizona rte 66
- 25 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?