Looking for some sage advice.
We are passing through Philadelphia this Fall. Yes, I know -- passing through does not do justice to a visit to that great city. But that's all the chance we have.
We are towing a camping trailer, a pop-up. We would not want to try to tow in and park the whole rig downtown. So we are looking for an easier and relatively safer option, perhaps a rail station that is on the perimeter of the city and we would ride in to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and all. Or maybe there are options we are unaware of.
Though our mid-day visit is too brief, we'd benefit from some kind counsel from folks who are in the know. If you were being careful for your vehicles and your trailer and wanted to park and ride in to see Philadelphia's historic center, how would you do it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
Philadelphia parking away from downtown plus transportation in?