We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions