We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 12 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip