We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC