We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings