We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin Food Trucks
- 2 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 searching for urban master planned community
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Condos near Disney World
- 7 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 family celebration trip
- 10 New England September
- 11 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 14 Hawaii Group Travel
- 15 New York To Ashville NC
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 Fmpden, are you there?
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 21 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 22 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 23 Charleston Islands
- 24 Family Spring Break 2015
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach