We take each of our grandchildren on a short trip when they are teens---usually to a place that has some historical significance as well as some fun things to do. Spring 2014 we are taking our 14 year old granddaughter. We are considering Chicago or Philadelphia....will be there for 3-4 days. Which would you recommend and why---also what to see and do in each place.
Philadelphia or Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston & Cape Cod
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?