I had a good trip to Philadelphia Old City....but it would have been a great trip had I not had the misfortune of crossing paths with a Bed and Breakfast there, the Thomas Bond House. These guys charged two fraudulent charges to my credit card for many hundreds of dollars, refused to remove them, and refused to cooperate in my bank trying to investigate the charges. Go to Philly Old City....BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE THOMAS BOND HOUSE.
Philadelphia Old City...but don't stay at the Thomas Bond House
- 1 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Michigan Beaches
- 6 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)