Hi. I'm going to be in Philadelphia this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for independent or classic film theaters in the area. We have a Landmark Theater near us and they all pretty much play the same movies so I'm not interested in that, but any other small or locally owned places would be great. Thanks!
Philadelphia: Independent Films/Classic Films
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico