Hi. I'm going to be in Philadelphia this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for independent or classic film theaters in the area. We have a Landmark Theater near us and they all pretty much play the same movies so I'm not interested in that, but any other small or locally owned places would be great. Thanks!
Philadelphia: Independent Films/Classic Films
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014