Hi. I'm going to be in Philadelphia this weekend and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for independent or classic film theaters in the area. We have a Landmark Theater near us and they all pretty much play the same movies so I'm not interested in that, but any other small or locally owned places would be great. Thanks!
Philadelphia: Independent Films/Classic Films
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 family celebration trip
- 4 New England September
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Hawaii Group Travel
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 New York To Ashville NC
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Fmpden, are you there?
- 15 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 16 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 17 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 18 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 19 Charleston Islands
- 20 Family Spring Break 2015
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Mother Daughter Trip
- 24 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby