I'm going to be in Philadelphia for a few days soon for a conference and will have one afternoon free. Any recommendations about what would be easy to get to near the convention center? I like art and history -- this is my first time to Philadelphia. Hotel is near Reading Terminal so I'm looking to eat meals there. Sounds like a wonderful place but wondered if it will be more deserted in January. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 2 Florida Vacation
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 9 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 10 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 11 Getting to Key West
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 16 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 17 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?